As per the Market Research & Statistics it is found that more than 78% of the websites worldwide run on Linux Servers. The Linux Operating System is the most popular and secure server in web hosting industry. The best part is downtime is not an issue but your business servers need a professional server management because the more time your server is down the more will be the losses in your business.
Your Linux server based applications are the foundation of your business and your presence on the web. Our expertise and experience in Linux server management will keep your critical foundation from cracking, ensuring that your business servers and web presence is rock solid. You can signup for our professional Linux server monitoring services and our experience team of Linux System administrators will be available 24×7 to resolve all your server issues that you face during your project development.
Technically it means that color coded alarms, ability to send E-mail or SMS alarms, ability to automate corrective actions by executing scripts, administrators will now have more time to focus on other critical activities. Comprehensive reports on Availability, Health, CPU Utilization, Disk Utilization, Memory usage etc., help administrators to do trend analysis and plan inventory. Being an agentless monitoring solution, administrators can setup and start monitoring their critical resources in minutes. 24×7 Server Support Applications Manager provides out-of-the-box Linux Server monitoring capabilities.
24×7 Server Support Availability monitoring
- Simple service availability checks are performed at defined intervals. We can monitor HTTP, SMTP, DNS, email and other services.
24×7 Server Support Outage response
- When combined with our management services, we respond to service alerts within minutes. Not only will you know there’s a service issue — you’re also assured that we’re working to fix it.
24×7 Server Support Performance monitoring
- To address the slow performance that can lose visitors to your site, performance alerts can be sent to our staff, who also are available through our consulting services to work with you to optimize your operations.
Server Monitoring Basic
- Nagios Server Monitoring for PING, HTTP, SSH, DNS, SMTP and POP Services (whichever are applicable for your server) #Notifications only#
Server Monitoring Pro
- The pro version includes features from basic plan and monitoring on processes, users, disk space, MySQL, etc.
- NOTE: We will need to install a monitoring plugin on client servers which help monitoring server to fetch the data.