Do you know what is the best part of 24×7ServerSupport. We will do a server stabilization on your DirectAdmin Server Management to make it very stable. This will help you to avoid server load issues and unnecessary down times. We provide 24 hour server management for your Server as per your server management plan. We have dedicated inhouse experienced and certified teams to troubleshoot and manage your servers using in house build custom monitoring software. Our monitoring team will handle the reboot requests as per your need.
Our support team will do an initial server setup in your new Direct Admin servers as per your request. In this phase the team will build and configure your server software as per your need.
Basic Monitoring is provided FREE of COST with this package.
Select the addon while signing up for DirectAdmin Server Management.
- CentOS 6.x, 7.x 32/64 bit DirectAdmin
- RHEL 4,5,6 32/64 bit DirectAdmin
Unlimited Tickets Support
- 24×7 Ticket Support
- Unlimited Administration Tickets
Response and Resolution Time
- Within 30 Minutes Response Time Guarantee for Support Tickets
- Within 24 Hour Resolution Time Guarantee for Support Tickets
- Apache Tweaking
- Mail Server Tweaking
- MySQL Optimization
- Deactivation of Unused/Insecure Services
- Initial Server Setups
- Service Upgrades
- Account Management
- PHP and Apache Compilation with Advanced Modules
- DirectAdmin Upgrades and Support
- Updates Applied as Required
- LiteSpeed Setup and Configurations
- Fixing Failed Services
- Server Securing and Hardening
- Firewall Installation & Configurations
- Alerts on Brute Force Attacks
- SMTP Tweaking
- PHP Hardening
- Root Email Alerts
- Weekly Server Reports
- Backup Configurations
- Backup Restorations, Database Restorations etc.
3rd Party Software Installation
- Softaculous, Zend Optimizer, IonCube, GD, Curl, FreeType, EAccelerator, ImageMagick, Advance Perl Modules etc.
Disaster Recovery & Hack Recovery
- If your server is under spam or hacked with external scripts under /tmp, We will investigate and fix the issue.
Server Log Analysis
- Techs will be monitoring the Server Logs
- Restart Services if necessary and Required (Included in Basic Monitoring)
- Fix issues if any of the services have problems (Included in Basic Monitoring)