The Parallels Plesk Panel is considered as one of the best control panels we use to manage the Windows Web Services which usually run for IIS as well as Plesk Panel do support the Linux Servers for Apache Web Servers. 24×7 Server Support is committed to offer a comprehensive round the clock technical support programs & server administration services to End clients, Enterprises, Web Hosts and Datacenters. These technical support plan offerings are designed to help you get the answers you need, when you need them, maximizing your Plesk investment!
You can easily manage your Linux Plesk Servers from the 24x7serversupport.com at affordable price than other Linux Plesk Server Management providers. If you have any queries or doubts or any pre sales FAQ’s then kindly drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our representatives will attended you for the same.
Basic Monitoring is provided FREE of COST with this package.
Select the addon while signing up for Plesk Server Management.
- CentOS 6.x, 7.x 32/64 bit Plesk
- RHEL 4,5,6 32/64 bit Plesk
Unlimited Tickets Support
- 24×7 Ticket Support
- Unlimited Administration Tickets
Response and Resolution Time
- Within 30 Minutes Response Time Guarantee for Support Tickets
- Within 24 Hour Resolution Time Guarantee for Support Tickets
- Apache Tweaking
- Mail Server Tweaking
- MySQL Optimization
- Deactivation of Unused/Insecure Services
- Initial Server Setups
- Plesk Setup
- Service Upgrades
- Account Management
- PHP and Apache Compilation with Advanced Modules
- Mail Server Setup
- Plesk Upgrades
- Components Upgrades
- Configure Backups
- SSL Certificate Installations
- IP Address Setups
- Upgrades as per Request
- Server Securing and Hardening
- Firewall Installation & Configurations
- Alerts on Brute Force Attacks
- SMTP Tweaking
- PHP Hardening
- Root Email Alerts
- Weekly Server Reports
- Backup Configurations
- Backup Restorations, Database Restorations etc.
3rd Party Software Installation
- Zend Optimizer, IonCube, GD, Curl, FreeType, EAccelerator, ImageMagick, Advance Perl modules etc.
Disaster Recovery & Hack Recovery
- If your server is under spam or hacked with external scripts under /tmp, We will investigate and fix the issue.
Server Log Analysis
- Monitoring the Server Logs for Spam Source
- Restart Failed Services upon Notifications (Included in Basic Monitoring)
- Fixing Server Services having Problems (Included in Basic Monitoring)