Microsoft Exchange Server is a mail server for calendaring software & contact manager which is developed by Microsoft. 24x7ServerSupport provides you the certified technical expert on a single call for Exchange Server Management to get your issue resolved within SLA.
Basically the Microsoft Exchange Server is used to get Get business email, calendar, & contacts delivered on your PC, phone, & browser. With a simplified approach to high availability & disaster recovery, achieve new levels of reliability and reduce complexity, while protecting sensitive and confidential information.
24×7 Server Support gives you all with stable support & all real time resources so what are you waiting for just drop us an email at email@example.com and get your server stable or issue resolved.
It helps to ensure your communications are always available while you remain in control.
- A built-in monitoring & managed availability solution provides self-healing features to automatically recover from failures.
- Exchange building block model Hover to enlarge image The Exchange building block model simplifies deployments at all scales, standardizes high availability and client load balancing, and improves cross-version interoperability.
- Keep all your important data in one place by giving users an In-Place Archive with a native, well-integrated user experience.
- Enjoy more uptime through faster failover times & support for multiple databases per volume.
- Simplified load-balancing options improve flexibility and scale even while reducing cost.
- Reduce storage costs by using larger, less expensive disks.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people, while informing them of internal compliance policies.
- Simplify deployment with custom instructions for installing or upgrading to Exchange.
- Run In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync data from a single interface through the eDiscovery Center.*
- Delegate permissions to specialist users based on job function, such as eDiscovery for compliance officers, without giving them access to the entire Exchange management interface.
- Mobile device policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remove confidential company data from lost phones.
- Move to the cloud on your terms with full deployment flexibility—whether on-premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid combination of the two.
- Manage your organization efficiently with the Exchange Administration Center, an easy-to-use, web-based interface.